- 1 bag of frozen cheese tortellini
- Shredded cheddar (handful)
- Shredded mozerella (handful)
- Feta Cheese (handful)
- Chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- Red wine vinegar (a few tablespoons)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 c Greek dressing
- Chopped tomatoes
- Diced olives
- Cook tortellini according to directions on the bag and drain.
- Run cool water over pasta.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill in fridge for a couple hours.
- Serve cold.
- This past week I used Trader Joe’s Tuscan Italian dressing, but any vinegar based dressing will work. The more flavor, the better.
- For the chicken, I had a leftover grilled breast that I diced and about 2/3 c of rotisserie leftover as well.
- You can leave out the olives or tomatoes if you don’t like them.
- It is best to combine ingredients while the pasta is still kinda warm. It seems to absorb more flavor that way.
- Serve with grilled cheese. We make our grilled cheese with fresh mozzarella on sourdough bread. It’s delicious. Now you have a complete meal!
- This is also a great dish to take to a cookout or shower!