- Cooking spray
- 1 c finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 c dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c fat-free milk
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lg egg whites
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey breast
- 1/2 lb ground beef, extra lean
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen leaf spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/2 c ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, and sauté 4 minutes. Add garlic, and sauté 30 seconds. Remove
- from heat.
- Combine onion mixture, breadcrumbs, and the next 8 ingredients (breadcrumbs through spinach), stirring well.
- Shape meat mixture into a 12 x 5-inch loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Brush ketchup over the top of the loaf.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160°; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Thank you Keren for the recipe!