- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 oz tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 3-4 cloves minced garlic
- Any veggies you like (I diced one zucchini & added 1/2 can lima beans. You can do corn, carrots, peas, green beans, etc.)
Cheesy Cauliflower Topping
- 16 oz riced cauliflower (I used fresh but frozen could work too)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Brown ground beef on the stovetop, then drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and veggies to beef & mix together.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix everything but the cauliflower together for your topping. Then mix the cauliflower in last.
- Top your beef base with the cauliflower mixture.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- NOTE: You may need to broil for 5 minutes to get the top crispy.
Special shoutout to Suzanne Spantgos for the cauliflower recipe.