- Naan bread (can be found in bakery section, it’s an Indian-style bread that looks like pita bread, but is buttery and delicious.)
- Scrambled eggs (3 eggs for one slice of bread)
- Diced tomato
- Fresh mozzarella
- Chopped bacon, ham or pepperoni
- Chopped basil
- Chopped onion
- Chopped green pepper
- Place the bread under high broil for about 5 minutes (flip halfway through).
- Scramble your eggs to about 90% done.
- Spread eggs evenly over Naan bread.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- High broil for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.