- 2 bags of Riced Cauliflower (fresh or frozen – should be 24-32 oz total)
- 1 lb Country Ground Sausage (I like Neese’s – try it hot if you like spicy!)
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 pinches of Salt
- 1 pinch of Pepper
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Butter (if you’re on Keto)
- Pull the chicken from the bone & skin. Chop. Set aside.
- Brown the sausage. Remove from pan. Leave the grease (this is very important).
- Add the cauliflower into the hot grease. Add salt, pepper, onion power and (optional) butter. Saute over med-high heat until cooked through. (Fresh cauliflower will take longer than frozen.)
- Add back in sausage and chicken. Heat through. Serve.