- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 packets of Splenda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat griddle to medium-low heat. I have an electric skillet I like to use.
- Mix everything together except the flour. Whisk until blended and bubbly.
- Add flour until blended.
- I like to put about 1/2 tsp of butter on each spot on the pan where I will put a pancake. Once melted, spoon about 1/3 c of batter onto the melted butter.
- Add blueberries (or chocolate chips) or bananas onto the batter side of each pancake.
- After about 2-3 minutes, flip the pancake. Cook for 2-3 more minutes and enjoy!
- These pancakes are NOT easy to flip.
- These pancakes are not very pretty, but they do taste good.
- These pancakes are difficult to tell if they are done. I pretty much guess.
- If you would like to try the recipe that uses applesauce instead of milk, it is here.