- 1 head cauliflower (remove stem and cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and pressed)
- 1 qt chicken stock
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/3 c plain greek yogurt
- 2 c shredded white cheddar cheese or shredded gouda
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring cauliflower, garlic, and chicken stock to a boil, lower to simmer and cook until cauliflower is tender.
- Once cooked, drain cauliflower and place in a blender or food processor with the butter (you can use a hand mixer too but it may not be as smooth). Blend until fine. Add yogurt and blend again. Add cheese and blend.
Thank you Lindsey Kingdom for the recipe!Print Recipe Card