- 1 head cauliflower (remove stem and cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and pressed)
- 1 qt chicken stock
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/3 c plain greek yogurt
- 2 c shredded white cheddar cheese or shredded gouda
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring cauliflower, garlic, and chicken stock to a boil, lower to simmer and cook until cauliflower is tender.
- Once cooked, drain cauliflower and place in a blender or food processor with the butter (you can use a hand mixer too but it may not be as smooth). Blend until fine. Add yogurt and blend again. Add cheese and blend.
Thank you Lindsay Kingdon for the recipe!