This weekend we closed our series, God’s Will is Whatever, a series all about God’s will, based on the verse, Colossians 3:17. We had originally planned for the series to be a 4 week series, but the series was so well received that we added a 5th week with a Q & A.
People sent in questions like…
-Is it God’s will for us to suffer pain?
-Why am I still single when I have a desire to be married?
-Is it God’s will for me to pay off debt or begin tithing?
-Does God call us to do specific things for Him?
-How do I know if God is calling me to move on from something?
If you want to hear my husband’s specific answers to those questions, you will have to go online and watch the message. I want to share a few of my favorite quotes from the weekend…
- The right time to start doing the right thing is right now.
- If you don’t obey God in one area of your life, eventually you may not be able to hear Him in another area.
- When I do the part of God’s will that I can control, He will do the part that I cannot control.
- If you’re faithful fishing, God knows where to find your boat.
- Just because you didn’t win, doesn’t mean it didn’t work.
This has been such a powerful, practical series. I hope you will listen to or watch this it. It was so good! You can catch it today on the Elevation Network and later in our archive. Have a great Monday!