Last night I got so serve alongside some of Elevation’s finest women. About 30 women and I brought goodies to make welcome baskets for the families being served at Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte. We brought enough stuff to make over 100 baskets! (and we ate cake pops too!). Here is some more information about Ronald McDonald House and how you can be a part too…
Ronald McDonald House provides families a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment while their children receive treatment at nearby medical facilities. They provide the following services and more for families in their care…
- Ministry and spiritual support
- Sibling activities
- Holiday and birthday celebrations
- Group support
- Nightly family meals
- Daily family-friendly activities
To date, Elevation has given $17,000 to support this organization.
You can support RMH in the following ways…
- Have your eGroup prepare the nightly meals, monthly table decorations, and/or bake fresh cookies.
- Put together Family Care Kits like the ones we are putting together today.
- Donate new toys and books.
If you or your eGroup would like to get involved with this outreach partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.